Please carefully read these terms and conditions before using Our Service.
Definitions and Interpretation
The meanings of terms with capitalised first letters are specified under the following criteria. The following definitions must have the same meaning whether they are written in the singular or plural.
In accordance with these Terms & Conditions:
- A party’s affiliate is any entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with that party, where “control” denotes ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities eligible to vote for the election of directors or other management authority.
- orbismartwifi.com is referred to as the Company (also referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” throughout this Agreement).
- Any device that may access the Service, such as a computer, mobile, or digital tablet, is referred to as a device.
- The Website is referred to as a service.
- Terms and Conditions (also known as “Terms”) refer to the Terms and Conditions that constitute the whole agreement between You and the Company concerning the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any third-party services or material (including data, information, goods, or services) that may be displayed, contained, or made available by the Service.
- You refer to the person accessing or using the Service, or the corporation or other legal entity on whose behalf such person is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- These are the Terms and Conditions that govern your use of this Service, as well as the agreement that exists between You and the Company.
- These Terms and Conditions outline all users’ rights and duties when using the Service.
- Acceptance and compliance with these Terms and Conditions is required for access to and use of the Service. All visitors, users, and others who use or use the Service are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions by accessing or using the Service. You may not use the Service if You disagree with any portion of these Terms and Conditions.
- You represent that you are at least 18 years old. The Service is not available to anybody under the age of 18.
Other Websites’ Links
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that the Company does not own or control.
The Company has no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, any third-party web sites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practises. You also acknowledge and agree that the Company is not liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We highly recommend that You read the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You access.
We reserve the right to cancel or suspend Your access at any time, without prior warning or responsibility, for any reason, including, without limitation, if You violate these Terms and Conditions.
Your right to use the Service will be terminated immediately upon termination.
Interpretation of Translation
If We have made these Terms and Conditions available to You through our Service, they may have been translated. In the event of a disagreement, you agree that the original English text will take precedence.
Modifications to These Terms and Conditions
We retain the right to amend or replace these Terms at any moment in Our sole discretion. If the adjustment is significant, we shall make reasonable attempts to offer at least 30 days’ notice before any new terms take effect. What constitutes a substantial change shall be determined only by Us.
You agree to be bound by the amended terms by continuing to access or use Our Service after such adjustments become effective. If You do not agree to the amended terms in their whole or in part, please discontinue use of the website and the Service.
Please Contact Us
If you have any queries concerning our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at the following address: