Offering seamless overage and advanced features has made a separate place of Orbi among the users. Users are enjoying the standout functionalities of Orbi bridge mode. With the help of this blog know about the bridge mode and enhance your home network by enabling it through orbilogin.com This bridge mode allows you to extend the coverage of your network and also increasing it capabilities. This feature allows your router system to connect wirelessly to your existing network and enhance its range. By configuring your Orbi router in to bridge mode it becomes like a satellite that will work as mesh system and extend the network range even in the dead network places.
Benefits of Orbi bridge mode
- It will eradicate the dead wifi zones of your place and convert them into the working wifi zones.
- This bridge mode generates a mesh network that ensures the devices are connected to strong signal mode.
- With the help of this mode, you don’t need to separate the SSID name and code, the same and single network details of your main network can work here easily.
How to setup Orbi bridge mode
- For this you prerequisite to admittance the router’s settings via web interface. Before that make sure the router setup has been done properly and its working.
- Link your device with Orbi’s network.
- In your device’s web browser’s address field put the IP or web address of Orbi router. That is http://orbilogin.com or 192.168.1.1
- After seeing the login page pass in the accurate and required login details into their respective field. default credential can be used if they have not been changed.
- Go to the setting and look for Advance setup option. There you will locate the Router or AP mode option and under its submenu you will find the enable bridge mode option.
- You will be queried to indicate the network you want to spread. Select and fill its details that is its name and password.
- Complete the setup process by trailing the on-screen instructions.
Instructions and tricks for Orbi bridge mode
With these tips and tricks made most out of the Orbi bridge mode
- Its setup must be in the range of your main network.
- Keep the router’s firmware up-to-date.
- Keep a single and same name for SSID details.
- Adjust the wifi channels to get rid of congested networks.
- You can extend the same guest network as your main network.
- The security settings of your main network must strong.
- Keep your router maintained by keeping a regular check on all the updates.
- The connected devices must be compatible with your Orbi system’s wifi standards.
It’s a powerful tool that enables you to experience mesh system but for this you must check the compatibility of your accessing devices. Be informed with the updates related to your router which will help you to enjoy the smooth and seamless network experience. For any trouble or query related to Orbi please contact our brilliant support team.